Infobox for a source port's main article.
Parameters (all optional):
- title = Application name.
- status = Project status. Active or Discontinued is usual in the community.
- license = Distribution license (e.g. GPL, BSD, Proprietary).
- platform = Target operating environment(s). Official binaries need not be provided.
- standard = Baseline compatibility level (e.g. Vanilla, Boom, ZDoom). This should be an overall categorization based on featureset, not demo compatibility alone.
- language = Interface language (English is assumed, rightly or wrongly).
- initialversion = Version number of initial public release, including betas.
- initialdate = Date of initial public release.
- programming_language = Language of source code.
- baseparent = The parent codebase of the source port, if applicable. For example, ReMooD was based on Doom Legacy 1.42.
- repourl = URL of source code repository (enclose in square brackets to activate link).
- repotype = Type of repository (e.g. Fossil, Mercurial, Git).
- developer = Current development team. Former members can be mentioned in a History section of the port article.
- nondeveloper = People on the team who are not engine developers, e.g. webmaster, alpha tester, wealthy hosting patron. This should imply major contributions: the 1000 public testers do not go here, but someone who bought hardware specifically for a new beta release might. It may be appropriate to credit programmers contributing indirectly via plugins, upstream rendering/media handling, etc. Also includes anyone with repository commit access, who are assumed to play a role in the project's roadmap.
- logo = Project logo (internal link to file upload).
- screenshot = An image of the port in action (internal link to file upload).
- caption = Screenshot caption.
- website = Project home page, if different from the repository.
- ircchannel = IRC channel dedicated to the port.
The current version and release date are automatically read from subpages of the port page, /Version and /Date respectively, for ease of updating by non-regulars.
This template has known issues with the port genealogy tables: please do not embed either template inside the other.