|Add a screenshot and caption|
Infobox for the upper right corner of a mod article. All parameters are optional, although most should be obvious from the file and readme.
- name: Mod title; defaults to the page name. (Thus, do not use this template for maps within a multi-map WAD.)
- author: Author, if there is only one.
- authors: Authors, if multiple. Ignored if author is populated.
- screenshot: File name (without File: prefix) of a TITLEPIC or other representative screenshot uploaded to the wiki.
- caption: Screenshot caption. If undefined, a specified screenshot is expected to be the title screen.
- port: Intended port; defaults to vanilla. Do not include a version number, as the template will attempt to link to the port article.
- port2: Other port with which the mod is compatible (if not implied by port, e.g. do not put "GZDoom" for every Boom compatible file).
- iwad: Intended IWAD for play. Use game titles, e.g. "Hexen", not "HEXEN.WAD".
- iwad2: Secondary intended IWAD for play, if appropriate.
- year: Year of release.
- link: External download link. Use only maintained archives (such as /idgames), not temporary sharing services.
- top: If the mod was recognized in the Top 100 WADs of All Time, enter the year.
- caco: If the mod received a Cacoward, enter the year.
- ru: (true/false) The Cacoward was a runner-up.
- hm: (true/false) Received an honorable mention or general recommendation at that year's Cacowards.
- category: Special prize category for Cacowards, if applicable.
- type: General type. The template will attempt to auto-categorize based on this; the default is a general PWAD without maps.
|author=The Innocent Crew
This template automatically adds category tags for these parameters: author, iwad, port/port2, type, top, caco/ru/hm, year.