Todd Hollenshead is the former President of id Software. His title prior to the 2009 buyout by ZeniMax Media was CEO, and as such he served on the board of directors of the parent company afterward. He formerly worked as a tax consultant at Arthur Andersen. Hollenshead was recognizable due in part to his long hair and his role as "MC" at QuakeCon, an annual LAN party and gaming convention in Dallas, Texas. He succeeded Jay Wilbur as the head of business affairs at the company. He departed the company shortly after the announcement that the development of what was then being called Doom 4 had been rebooted.
- Hollenshead & Carmack interview from gamesindustry.biz (2008)
- This article incorporates text from the open-content Wikipedia online encyclopedia article Todd Hollenshead.
- Kushner, David (2003). Masters of Doom: How Two Guys Created an Empire and Transformed Pop Culture, New York: Random House. ISBN 0-375-50524-5.
- "Interview: Todd Hollenshead" Edge Magazine (February 2010)
- Dyer, Mitch (26 June 2013). "id Software President Todd Hollenshead Leaves Company." IGN. Retrieved 26 June 2013.
|id Software - Doom 3 era|