Ultimate Doom the Way id Did
|Ultimate Doom the Way id Did|
Ultimate Doom the Way id Did is an episode replacement PWAD for The Ultimate Doom, designed to mimic the mapping style of John Romero, Sandy Petersen, American McGee, Shawn Green, John Anderson (Dr. Sleep) and Tim Willits. The project was released in February 2019 and is an expansion of Doom the Way id Did.
- E4M1: Into The Grave by Walker Wright (Pavera)
- E4M2: Vile Affections by Matt Cibulas (RottKing)
- E4M3: Earth, Blood and Fire by Chris Bourke (purist)
- E4M4: Unclean Spirits by Michael Fraize (Marcaek)
- E4M5: Doctrines of Devils by Gifty
- E4M6: Molten Gods by Richard Frei (Tarnsman)
- E4M7: Hand of the Heathen by Gus Knezevich (Alfonzo)
- E4M8: An End to Darkness by Xaser
- E4M9: Terror by Mike Alfredson (Use3D)
Only map E4M9 uses a new soundtrack.
This WAD features a single built-in demo. It ends with the player's death. The demo requires Ultimate Doom v1.9 to be viewed. The demo level is:
|DEMO4||E4M2: Vile Affections||4||3056||1:27.31|