Unto the Evil
Unto the Evil is the first of three pre-planned multiplayer downloadable content packs for Doom (2016), released by Bethesda simultaneously for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One world-wide on August 4, 2016. As of July 19, 2017, the DLC package has been merged into the base game and is available to all players without a separate purchase.
|Doom (2016) DLC|
- Cataclysm, a UAC space station with a permanent portal to Hell. Players can move back and forth from Hell to the station.
- Offering, an ancient temple and fortress built atop a pool of Argent energy. Hell environments, lava, and deadly voids are featured.
- Ritual, a frozen wasteland located at the Martian polar core. The UAC has performed cult-like experiments using a nearby demonic artifact, which can be activated to engulf enemy players in hellfire.
Weapons and items
- The EMG Mark V pistol is a fast-firing sidearm. Its secondary fire allows the weapon to be charged for a more powerful shot.
- The kinetic mine is proximity activated, and launches toward its target when triggered. It creates a blast area on impact.
- Robotic armor allows competitors to appear as soulless machines.
- Bethesda Softworks (4 August 2016). "DOOM: Unto the Evil Released." Blue's News. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- Stratton, Marty (19 July 2017). "The ‘Ultimate’ DOOM – Update 6.66, All DLC Unlocked, Free Weekends." Bethesda.net. Retrieved 19 July 2017.