|This mod received an honorable mention at the 2021 Cacowards on Doomworld!|
Uprising is a 32-map partial conversion for limit removing source ports created by Cheesewheel. It is known for its narrative driven focus. It was released on the Doomworld forums on August 30th, 2021 and received an honorable mention at that year's Cacowards.
In addition to adding custom monsters, the WAD features several small changes to the standard weaponry, increasing the speed and accuracy of the pistol, slightly increasing the firerate of the shotgun and removing the cooldown from the plasma rifle.
Earth didn't stand a chance. Whatever happened on Mars spewed forth and devoured home. The war against hell was brutal and short, nobody survived, except you.
You've been biding your time, planning, plotting, preparing for a regime change from your hellish oppressors.
You're a one man revolution and it's time for an uprising.
- A flying enemy that shoots a single plasma bolt. Replaces the lost soul and has half the amount of hit points.
- A plasma firing marine that replaces the Wolfenstein SS with 60 hit points.
- A marine that fires fireballs in bursts of three that replaces the spectre. This monster has the same amount of hit points as the marksman.
- Dark imp
- A faster and tougher variant of the imp, which replaces the Hell knight. This monster has 100 hit points.
- Another plasma shooting marine, this one being near-identical to the Evil marine in Scythe 2 except for its lower amount of health (100 hit points). It replaces Commander Keen.
- Chaos knight
- A red recolor of the baron of Hell, which it replaces. This monster throws fire in groups of threes and has a dangerous melee attack. The monster's hit points are 500, half of that of the baron of Hell.
- A lightning fast cacodemon variant that shoots fire and a homing missile from its eyeball. Replaces the pain elemental. It has 600 hit points.
- A demon robot with rockets and chaincannon that is immune to splash damage. It replaces the spiderdemon and has 1000 hit points.
- It is a gray-skinned cyberdemon that fires a flurry of mancubus projectiles and two revenant missiles. Compared to the cyberdemon, this monster moves quicker, has half the pain chance and has a significantly higher amount of health (30,000 hit points). It replaces Romero's head.
|DEMO1||MAP11: Shipping Zone||4||2074||0:59.26|
|DEMO2||MAP06: Sewer Rat||4||2434||1:09.54|