*Probably on editing hiatus to finish his first level before Doom's 25th anniversary rolls around!*
A random contributor from somewhere in Asia.
I'm here because some walkthroughs told me to "walk into room X and pick up the red key" without mentioning that "when you pick up the red key, three traps open in the corners of the room, releasing three Hell knights in a confined space and mauling you."
Currently filling in detailed walkthroughs for PWADs. Each one of these can take far longer than completing the level.
- The Plutonia Experiment (iirc, MAP22-29)
- Requiem (MAP29),
- Memento Mori (most levels).
- Tech Gone Bad (walkthrough, secrets)
- Phobos Mission Control (walkthrough, secrets)
- Dystopia 3 (walkthroughs and secrets for all levels)
- Memento Mori II (Walkthroughs for all maps except MAP1, 2, 9, 27-30)
- Vrack 3 (walkthrough, secrets)
- The Eye (walkthrough, secrets)
- Vrack 2 (walkthrough, secrets)
- Vrack (walkthrough, secrets)
- Castle of Eternal Carrot in the Sky (walkthrough, secrets)
- Community Chest 4 (walkthroughs for all levels except MAP1-3)
- Finishing up my own first proper level in GZDoom Builder (the first one unnecessarily used UDMF and was a bunch of pretty good concepts unceremoniously crammed together. Not fit for release; will churn out something proper for Doom's 25th anniversary.)
- DYST301 (Dystopia 3 add-on level, some assistance required)
- Random single-map PWADs