Hi, I'm an English Doomer & mapper called Shaun Stubbins. I go by the handle of Stubbsy, you can find more misc information about me here: Wikipedia:User:Stubbsy67
Notable completed maps
- Go4it - My Doom II megawad project. Whilst the project as a whole is still under construction, I release the maps as and when they're done so they're available sooner for people to play. It currently consists of 13 maps, with 2 more maps completed and due for release soon, and another about 50% complete.
- Unamed DM pack - A collection of 5 DM maps. I add to this project whenever I feel like making a DM map...
- Marble Zone - A one level conversion in the theme of Marble Zone from Sonic 1. Includes some sprite replacements and original music from Marble Zone.
- Go4it - See above.
- DoomSport - A very unique project which is a collaboration between my brother and I. It will feature many single player 'games' in which certain objectives must be completed to achieve a high score. Games so far include blasting Imps as far as possible, fairground style shooting range and various rocket jumping speed courses. All maps feature an automatically updating scoreboard which will hold your scores even as you move between maps! More info and demo for download: [dead link], [dead link].
- Homestar Gunner - Deathmatch atop your favourite characters from Homestarrunner.com.
Currently unreleased for unknown reasons...
Dungeon Keeper Conversion - A complete graphics and sound conversion for the '95 game Dungeon Keeper! All monsters and items are replaced by creatures or artifacts from DK, and many of the sounds are used too. I've also made a map in the style of DK, with a great deal of script to include mission objectives, events true to DK such as the killing of a dungeon heart, and the advisors voice. Will be released soon...
- E5M8: Field of Judgement - New article (5th Sept 06)
- This template, the screenshots on every one of it's pages, and all the articles apart from Wand Crystal and Ethereal Arrows were created by me on the 7th Sept 06:
I aim to create or contribute to the following HeXen pages (for personal reference as much as anything):
- Hub 1: Winnowing Hall (cleaned up as requested, 16 Sept 06)
- Hub 1: Seven Portals (map)
- Hub 1: Guardian of Ice
- Hub 1: Guardian of Fire
- Hub 1: Guardian of Steel
- Hub 1: Bright Crucible
- Hub 2: Shadow Wood (map) (created 15 Sept 06)
- Hub 2: Darkmere (created 15 Sept 06)
- Hub 2: Caves of Circe (created 15 Sept 06)
- Hub 2: Wastelands (created 15 Sept 06)
- Hub 2: Sacred Grove (created 15 Sept 06)
- Hub 2: Hypostyle (created 15 Sept 06)
- Hub 3: Heresiarch's Seminary (map)
- Hub 3: Dragon Chapel
- Hub 3: Griffin Chapel
- Hub 3: Deathwind Chapel
- Hub 3: Orchard of Lamentations
- Hub 3: Silent Reflectory
- Hub 3: Wolf Chapel
- Hub 4: Forsaken Outpost
- Hub 4: Castle of Grief (map)
- Hub 4: Gibbet
- Hub 4: Effluvium
- Hub 4: Dungeons
- Hub 4: Desolate Garden
- Hub 5: Necropolis (map)
- Hub 5: Zedek's Tomb
- Hub 5: Menelkir's Tomb
- Hub 5: Traductus' Tomb
- Hub 5: Vivarium
- Hub 5: Dark Crucible
- Hexen keys (created 15 Sept 06 along with a redirect page for all 11 keys)