- Define "alive." The whole "Welcome Home Marine" thing is open to speculation. -- 22.214.171.124 00:50, April 12, 2010 (UTC).
- If we think about everything using that "logics system", every fate in the Doom series is open to speculation. --Kyano 12:40, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
- The article itself says that she "sacrificed herself". Again, what does "alive" mean? If you disagree you can always change it back. -- 126.96.36.199 18:03, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
- In a final cutscene the screen fades to white, and McNeil can be heard saying: "Marine...? Marine... Welcome home." implying they are both in a better place after having sacrificed themselves for humanity.
- Yes, I read that, but that's just speculation. They may be alive in the real world, like the Doomguy is supposed to be. --Kyano 21:07, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
- That's why it's "unknown". Because we don't really know what happened. It could go either way. Like I said, if you disagree you can always change it or add your own comments. -- 188.8.131.52 23:17, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, taking your explanation into account, it's ok for me. --Kyano 05:55, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.