Box art vs. Title screen
I think the title pic is more suitable here on the Doom wiki because while the Wikipedia may focus more on the game as a product (the box art is the packaging for a product) here the focus is more technical and the title screen is what we see each time we start the game. If you'd like, you could work on the Box art page, which needs to be done and should show and describe the artwork for each released Doom engine game much like the Title screen article does for the title pics. Who is like God? 14:55, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- Whoops, sorry there. It's actually the second time I write talk stuff on someone's user page. As if I didn't know the difference... You fixed it just fine, though!
- In reference to what you asked on my talk page, if you feel an article needs to be deleted add a delete template and we'll all discuss whether it's worthy of deletion. Who is like God? 15:48, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
- Try not to reverse reverses just saying "no, I disagree" or something similar. That is edit-warring and rather unwelcome. Once something is reversed with a reason, use the talk page to discuss the future of the article or portion.
- Try not to be obnoxious. This got you in trouble in the Wikipedia. Do yourself a favor and take advantage of previous experiences by not repeating errors.
- The Daisy article is already linked to from the protagonist article which mentions Daisy as far as it is relevant to the marine.
- Daisy is not an attribute or part of the marine himself, but a side character, and can appear in different contexts such as the mentioned add-ons, so how much additional information about it may become available is not set in stone. We don't need such details in the Doom's protagonist article.
- This wiki is highly specialized, so stub-like articles are rather common. Merging stubs just because they are short is not a good idea. Stubs should generally be merged when they read better in the context of a larger article. I don't see how a separate shorter article on the rabbit does not read well. Who is like God? 12:47, 11 October 2008 (UTC)