- Via Upload a new image (or Upload file) in the menu bar.
- While I'm here, please don't double-create pages if you reconsider its title. Existing pages can be moved, like I did for LAZ just now. --Xymph (talk) 09:42, 5 September 2019 (CDT)
- Upload new image is not appearing in the menu bar. --Neville (talk) 13:04, 8 September 2019 (CDT)
Does anyone here know how to change models in Doom 3 BFG Edition? --Neville (talk) 14:07, 7 September 2019 (CDT)
- Wiki talk pages are not known for their lively conversations. Tech questions and other non-wiki topics are more likely to meet with responses in the appropriate section of the Doomworld forums. --Xymph (talk) 12:23, 5 September 2019 (CDT)
- Do you know how to create an account on that site? --Neville (talk) 14:05, 7 September 2019 (CDT)
Welcome to the wiki
It's great to see you contributing to areas of the wiki with (so far) underwhelming coverage. Keep up the good work.
But (yes, there are a few), multiple edits back and forth do clutter up the articles' histories. Try and make up your mind, and use the Preview button to see how things look, before submitting edits.
Try and keep an eye on Recent Changes in case an edit gets reverted - the reason is usually explained.
Also, articles should not be linked from categories directly, this happens automatically after appending the category to the article.
Further (not lastly, probably...), to sign your talk posts, type --~~~~, or use the Signature button from the toolbar (9th from the left). --Xymph (talk) 12:24, 5 September 2019 (CDT)
- I need to check to ensure my contributions are correct and have proper links. That can require multiple edits. --Neville (talk) 13:38, 5 September 2019 (CDT)
Are avatars used on this wiki? --Neville (talk) 13:31, 5 September 2019 (CDT)