WolfenDOOM is a series of Doom mods which use the graphics from Wolfenstein 3D to recreate the complete Wolfenstein game using the Doom engine. The author, Laz Rojas, has also gone beyond the original Wolfenstein levels by creating some brand new scenarios.
WolfenDOOM includes support for the Apple Macintosh version of Doom in addition to the more common PC version.
- — recreation of the first three levels of the Mac version of Wolfenstein
- — one additional level, updates to the other three
- — recreation of the Mac version of Wolfenstein
- — recreation of Wolfenstein's third episode
- — recreation of Wolfenstein's prequel
- The Original Missions at WolfenDOOM website
- The Nocturnal Missions at WolfenDOOM website
- The original releases of The Original Missions, The Nocturnal Missions and Spear of Destiny rely on a separate executable, represented as Original.exe, Nocturn.exe and Sod.exe, respectively. They are custom source code modifications, derived from Boom. It is often stated that they use version 2.02 of the engine, but atleast the Spear of Destiny executable includes a diff file comparing its changes with Boom version 2.01. Each of these modified executables was coded by Joel Murdoch.