Wraith Corporation was a team of PWAD authors incorporated to create a custom WAD for Doom II and then sell it after obtaining a license from id Software. During the development of their project Hell to Pay, Tom Mustaine approached them with a personal project created alongside his father, Perdition's Gate, which had earlier been offered to id as a part of Final Doom, but was turned down on account of the "window of opportunity" having been declared closed.
Wraith Corporation assisted in finishing the Perdition's Gate megawad while Mustaine aided them in polishing their own. Both projects became commercial releases with WizardWorks as publisher in 1996, the same year id published Final Doom. Demo versions of both were featured as bonus content on WizardWorks' D!ZONE Gold compilation disc.
- Jim Elson (member of TeamTNT and leader of the H2H-Xmas project)
- Mackey McCandlish (author of Doom Must Fall and contributor to Memento Mori)
- Tom Mustaine (contractor)
- Pavel Hodek (most famous for Galaxia)
- Jimmy Sieben (member of TeamTNT)