Z1M2: Nuclear Plant (Knee-Deep in ZDoom)
|Knee-Deep in ZDoom maps|
This level occupies the map slot Z1M2. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:Z1M2.
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- The room after the green door is a secret. Three rapid fire troopers are inside. From here, you can get to the outside area containing a soulsphere. (sector 1092)
- A blue armor is in the north east corner of the outdoor area mentioned above. (sector 474)
- In the start room, a chaingun is behind a forcefield. Shut down the reactor to gain access to it. (sector 2499)
- The backpack secret in the start room has remained a secret. The switch no longer works. (sector 107)
- Before the room with the chainsaw, the armor bonus secret has remained in its original location. (sector ?)
- Although harder to spot with the different lights, the backpack secret in the dark maze has remained. This time, it contains the green key needed for secret #1. (sector 97)
- Upstairs after the red door, in the slime room. To the west of this room, there is a small opening visible. Jump into the slime to get under the railing, and resurface to go into the opening. The stairs inside will lead you to an alcove, making the green armor accessible. (sector 2621)
- Also in the slime room, in the north-eastern pit, swim down as far as possible, to find a tunnel. Follow this tunnel until it opens up. Surface here to find a small area with various items. (sector 483)
- In the south-west corner of the outside area preceding the yellow key room. Using the rocks, jump up onto the brown building extension, and jump down the hole. You will be taken to a storage room. Follow the corridor to find the blue key. You can escape by continuing down the tunnel, and ending up at the blue pillars. (sector 1296)
Areas / screenshots
The records for this map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV max||13:46||Andrew Usher||2011-01-10||kdizd_demos.zip|
Last updated on March 17, 2013.
This level contains the following number of things on each skill level. Custom things are italicised.
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Rapid fire trooper||9||11|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Box of bullets||6||8|
|Box of shells||7||11|
|Power-ups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|