Z1M9: Military Base (Knee-Deep in ZDoom)
|Knee-Deep in ZDoom maps|
This level occupies the map slot Z1M9. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:Z1M9.
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- As with the original level, the north-east corner of the south room and south-west corner of the east room are lifts which lead to a nukage-filled area, with a chaingun, bullets and two stimpacks on an island. (sector 721)
- On the central hub, go to the east room. Inside it, there is a bunch of crates to the north-west. Pass through the small ones and get a super shotgun and a box of shells. (sector 2366)
- Just when you get to the great outdoor area near the exit, turn right (or to the north in the automap). You will see a UAC logo above you to the right. Press on it to open a secret ledge containing a supercharge. The floor in front of the ledge has a narrow elevated surface that goes along the entire side of the building. The surface's level is just high enough for you to reach the narrow platform between the floor and the ledge where the soul sphere is kept. Jump first onto the platform and from there onto the ledge. (sector 4246)
Areas / screenshots
The records for this map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV max||23:54||Andrew Usher||2011-01-13||kdizd_demos.zip|
Last updated on March 17, 2013.
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Rapid fire trooper||7||10|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Box of bullets||10|
|Box of shells||9|
|Box of rockets||4|
|Box of cartridges||1|
|Power-ups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
- Michael Niggel (Risen)
- Andrew Fernie (Ninja_of_Doom)
- Stephen Clark (The Ultimate DooMer)