The ZDoom forums are the official support and discussion forums for the ZDoom source port. Hosted and administered by Marisa Heit (Randi) and Sterling Parker (Caligari87) on zdoom.org, they are split into two main areas, "Development" for bug reports and feature suggestions, and "Discussion" for editing and usage questions, modding projects, and general ZDoom topics. The news section is integrated into the ZDoom.org frontpage, and the off-topic section is automatically pruned of old topics after 90 days of inactivity.
The following topics exist as sub-forums:
- ZDoom News: Contains official announcements from the developers, which also appear on the site's main page.
- Bugs: This is the official location for filing bug reports against ZDoom.
- Closed bugs: Issues that have been fixed or otherwise closed are moved here for historical reference.
- Feature suggestions: Users can post requests for changes and enhancements.
- Closed feature suggestions: Once a suggestion is either implemented or rejected, it is moved here, again for historical reference.
- Editing: Question and answer board and secondary reference on how to edit ZDoom and related ports.
- General: A catch-all for on-topic posts that do not fit neatly into any of the other categories.
- Projects: Mods and WADs designed for ZDoom can be discussed here. Some discussion of mods for other ports is also occasionally tolerated.
- The Off-Topic forum is for discussion about anything not related to the forum's subject matter.